Office and Admin Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual looking to work for a fast growing company. At ihateironing you will have great responsibility from day one and a chance to redefine and improve our current processes.
ihateironing makes busy people’s lives easier by removing the hassle from dry cleaning and laundry. We do this by finding brilliant people, creating superior processes, combined with the intelligent application of cutting-edge technology. We are a small team based in Brixton, with big ambitions. Our service is available both in the UK and internationally. GQ magazine called us one of ‘Britain’s Best Delivery Services’, the Evening Standard named us as ‘London’s Top Digi Dry Cleaners’ and Esquire magazine labelled us as one of the top ‘Online Wardrobe Services That Will Make Life Easier’.
Due to rapid growth and the business recently receiving substantial external investment we are recruiting for a number of positions across the business: we are looking for smart, ambitious people who are excited at the prospect of rolling up their sleeves to help an early stage, fast growing start-up to continue its growth to become the ‘World’s leading dry cleaning and laundry service’.
The Office and Admin Executive role is varied and you will have the opportunity to get involved in the following:
You will have the opportunity to get involved in the following, and more:
- Invoice reconciliation
- Invoicing customers and partners
- Office administration
- Support with the recruitment and training of new staff
- Partners supplies management
- Set up new B2B contracts
- Accounts receivable (ensuring organisations pay on time)
- Board administration (preparing meeting materials and issuing minutes)
- Ad hoc activities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written English
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literate - proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Ability to use initiative
- Efficient and able to prioritise
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Salary from £18,000 to £23,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Fitness subsidy
- Free breakfast
- Subsidised laundry and dry cleaning
- Opportunity for progression
- Great working environment with monthly fun activities
PLEASE NOTE: Applications submitted without a COVER LETTER will not be considered.